Customer Service Agent for a Hotel Resort Company
Are you passionate about vacations, theme parks, and having a great time? If so, this client is perfect for you. Join a world-renowned resort company and help spread the joy of FUN!
On a daily basis, Service Partners can anticipate engaging in the following tasks:
Resorts Reservations involve calls from guests members of the company who wish to make arrangements for lodging, dining plans, tickets, air travel, packages, or seeking general information in these areas.
Service partners are responsible for providing top-notch customer service to current and new guests by aligning their needs and preferences with relevant company products and services.
• Successful completion of background check and drug screening
• Availability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, including 5 hours on Saturday or Sunday or combined.
• Access to a quiet, uninterrupted workspace
• Possession of a computer meeting or exceeding client-specified minimum requirements (laptop or desktop)
• Ownership of a USB headset with microphone (mandatory for certification and call handling)
• Reliable hard-wired broadband internet connection through DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic
Additional equipment required:
A smartphone or tablet equipped with the ability to download a security token app
A VOIP USB headset (not wireless) is required for class and servicing purposes.
Windows 10 or Windows 11
Operating system must be in English
Outstanding problem-solving skills
Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service